Centrally located, close to shopping and entertainment, and near the sound and Bay Drive with bike paths, walking trails, and a public boat ramp. Large laundry room, storage galore, located on a corner lot, open concept living/dining room/kitchen with vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace in living room, kitchen appliances replaced in 2014, new roof in December 2016, septic field was replaced in 2014, has an in-law suite, also features large bonus room, new carpet & vinyl in 2017, new ceiling fans and paint, Master suite has beautiful jetted garden tub. This house also has many nice features built-in - shelves, office desk, and window seats with storage; Spacious back yard with utility shed and privacy fence. A must see - this house is as unique as the owners, with lots of charm and creativity!
Jimmy Anderson of Long and Foster OBX
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 34, Issue 05, Page 8.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Forced Air Heat, Heat Pump
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Exterior Construction: Covered Deck, Outdoor Lights, Screened Porch
- Parking: Off Street Parking, Paved Parking
- Porch/Deck: Covered Deck, Screened Porch
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting, Vinyl Flooring
- Interior Construction: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Master Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- MLS Area: Kill Devil Hills Westside
- Fence: Fenced Yard
- Sewer Utilities: Private Sewer
- Water Utilities: Municipal Water
- Lot Size: Level